Wednesday, February 27, 2013

IT Freshers 2012/2013 Batch - Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad / Secunderabad


About:
Customer is king creates value by providing solutions in technology, infrastructure and consulting, our view is to create clarity in the complexity of the universe. Registered in India since 2002.

Job Summary:
Bright, energetic, and responsible students with superior technology skills, coupled with solid business aptitude some roles will be technically oriented, i.e., programming or testing, while others will be more analysis in structure.

Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Software Developer

Desired Candidate Profile:
Education: (UG - Any Graduate - Any Specialization, Graduation Not Required) AND (PG - Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization, Post Graduation Not Required) AND (Doctorate - Any Doctorate - Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required)
Assist in creating data quality requests through the EDQ request log;Monitor the log;Ensure all information in the request is complete;Modify team documents; Ability to multi-task on a number of project assignments.


Keyskills: C, C++, Trainee, Diploma, Fresher, Engineer, graduate, undergraduate, bpo, c c++ unix, unix, java


23 comments:

  1. i know only c programming. What can i do?

    ReplyDelete
  2. key:ug fresher i known c,c++,java.holw can i contact to company..pls inform me
    my mail :gopibv188@gmail.com or
    call me:09629836936
    pls mail me sir am interested to work in this company..

    ReplyDelete
  3. i completed my b.tech with computer science in 2013 and i know fluently C,C++,CORE JAVA+ADVANCE J2EE.
    MY CONTACT NO- +(91)-9871487635

    ReplyDelete
  4. i completed MCA. i know very well in core java and servlets, c. my contact number 9500680940

    ReplyDelete
  5. Asha S
    I have completed my BE in computer science,2013 passed out. I know c,c++,c#
    my contact #: 8884239710

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have completed my BE in computer science,2013 passed out. I know c,c++,

    my contact number :::::8977766254

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have completed B.E Computer Sience engineering under the ANNA UNIVERSITY CHENNAI during the years2010-2014.I have interested to work as an trainee in software testing.
    My contact number:9645345700

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have knowledge on corejava, jdbc, servlet, jsp, javascript and html also...
    i complete my btech during the period 2008-2012. I interest in software feild....
    this is my contact number any interview please contact me
    7799244233

    much more knowledge on above mention technologies....

    ReplyDelete
  9. my name is hemalatha completed my courses are core java,oracle11g i have the intrest on it sw field please contact dis no 7893395378

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm Peter from kerala. I know JAVA, Oracle MySQL, C Sharp, PHP. I'm fresher, but my program skill is apart from that. And I can learn anything as quick.
    My mail ID is: peterlouis23@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. send me details.....seetha.mahesh313@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. can u forward me the details for my mail ..its ...manu.mahesh373@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am Kirti Thakur. I have knowledge of C, C++, Core Java, Android SDK and DBMS. I completed graduation in computer science in 2014.
    If u feel I am upto your expactation, then please contact me.
    mail id : kirtithakur92@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm surya and I had completed BE computer science engg .....In year of 2010-2014 ...knowledge in C, c++, core java.....contact me @ 9944594520

    ReplyDelete
  15. im mukesh, im passed computer engg. diploma in 3 year in reconized univerisity. im intersed in hardware and networking. pls contact me 9888663353

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have completed my B.Tech-IT,2013 passed out.74%. I know c,c++,HTML,CSS,.net

    my contact number :::::8940959499

    ReplyDelete
  17. i have completed my BCA 2013 my technical skill core java, pl/sql, selenium, manual testing and automation, junit,linux/unix admin

    ReplyDelete
  18. i have completed my BCA 2013 my technical skill core java, pl/sql, selenium, manual testing and automation, junit,linux/unix admin plz contact me to ->+91-8105823584 or ramesh00087@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. i am bharathi, I have completed MCA 2013, i HAVING interest in IT/field, i have interest in also core java, j2ee, PHP,HTML,CSS .I am looking for my career pls help me and contact me in mail "ferozrose88@gmail.com"

    ReplyDelete