Thursday, November 28, 2013

What to wear to a job interview VS a career fair?

Are you missing our Emails on gmail.com?
Drag Customeriskinginc.com emails and drop them to the "PRIMARY" tab

What to wear to a job interview VS a career fair?
So I have a nice white button up shirt,
business skirt and pants, and a suit jacket. I'm applying for a software development job and I'm very short and can look young so I'm trying to look adult, yet professional. I'm also attractive so I'm trying not to look too sexy.  For the career fair I'm thinking of wearing just my nice shirt and a skirt with low heels. My reasoning being it's approachable and attractive without going overboard since the career fair hosts are mostly younger male recent grads. I want to be remembered but not intimidating.   For my interviews I was thinking pants, suit jacket (power suit). My reasoning being it'll be older execs and HR people (mostly women) so less sexy with the pants but more powerful with the suit jacket.
Additional
Sounds about right. More casual for the job-fair, more conservative for the interview.
 How to Apply
Apply Online
Apply Here By Choosing Multiple Job Codes





















                              

Warm Regards
HR Executive
Customer Is King
Web : http://customeriskinginc.com

Add CUSTOMER IS KING to your address book and never miss an email!
Find out how! (customeriskinginc.com)

Get inside info on all things Customer is king inc!
Become a fan on Facebook and follow us on Twitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment