Thursday, November 21, 2013

Why honesty, hard work and dedication have no place at work?

Are you missing our Emails on gmail.com?
Drag Customeriskinginc.com emails and drop them to the "PRIMARY" tab


Why honesty, hard work and dedication have no place at work?
Recently I have overlooked for a project at work and I am unable to accept it why?  I am hard working, dedicated, maintain a very professional decorum, very cordial with my colleagues and bosses, give respect to one and all. Still people who take the p***, argue with managers, gossip mongers have been selected for some very responsible positions at work.  I seriously can't get my head around it why, why unprofessional people who have no work ethics being selected over me, whereas I have a track record of excellent performance and never shy away from any work my manager ask me to do?  I am at my lowest point and not getting hold of my manager to ask the question why not me, why them who can't even bother? I am feeling like a complete loser, giving years to this place, building my performance, trust and this is how I get rewarded. Why my life is so shit, anything I wish for turns to dust?

Answer
You have to understand no matter how bad you're getting treated at work you should not quit! Don't quit your job! Just tough and wait it out with your hard work and dedication you'll get a higher pay or promotion if you get both you are truly blessed.




















                              

Warm Regards
HR Executive
Customer Is King
Web : http://customeriskinginc.com

Add CUSTOMER IS KING to your address book and never miss an email!
Find out how! (customeriskinginc.com)

Get inside info on all things Customer is king inc!
Become a fan on Facebook and follow us on Twitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment