Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Is costing and budgets easy to learn?

Are you missing our Emails on gmail.com?
Drag Customeriskinginc.com emails and drop them to the "PRIMARY" tab

Is costing and budgets easy to learn?

I have worked in supervisory and assistant management roles often mostly running cafe and restaurant venues for owner/managers who were never there.
At all the jobs I have worked at I have had an accountant who does the costing and let me know on the rare occasion any budget was over.  I want to apply for a full management role, but all of the job listings say I need financial experience. It is the only thing holding me back from putting an application in.

Best Answer -
Costings and budgets use only basic mathematics, (addition, subtraction, multiplication) and in my opinion anyone with good basic maths skills can easily learn costing and budgeting. Go for it & Good luck!
 How to Apply
Apply Online           
Apply Here By Choosing Multiple Job Codes





















                              

Warm Regards
HR Executive
Customer Is King
Web : http://customeriskinginc.com

Add CUSTOMER IS KING to your address book and never miss an email!
Find out how! (customeriskinginc.com)

Get inside info on all things Customer is king inc!
Become a fan on Facebook and follow us on Twitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment